January 19, 2009

Last Day of the George W. Bush Administration

I've almost been converted to eating popcorn with a spoon. It turns out that your hands don't actually get messy that way, and you can move right into photo shooting during snack time. 

Although these photos were taken inside, where our new desktop computer is (can't wait to watch the inauguration tomorrow on the 24-inch screen), we've been enjoying a bit of Spring in January. I know it's cold and snowy elsewhere, but here on the coast, we're in tank tops and going barefoot at the beach. We've been walking in the forest (my new year's resolution is to commune with Nature more) and spending time at the playgrounds. I've also started teaching a kids yoga class once a week while HG gets some alone time with his papa, and I continue to teach Mommy/Daddy & Me yoga as well as classroom yoga at Union Street Charter School. We're all healthy, and life is good.