
HG and I had a wonderful visit to St. Louis, Missouri, my hometown. We went to the transportation museum with Grandma, drove the tractor with Grandpa, and brushed goats at the Children's Zoo. Click on any photo to see a larger image, then use the "show the previous page" arrow to get back to the blog.


We were fortunate to be able to visit with many relatives and friends. HG and I celebrated Cousin I's graduation from 8th grade over brunch above the city in a revolving restaurant. Here's HG with Cousin W and his papa T. We also saw Cousin K and my sister, J. It was very nice to meet J's boyfriend and his lovely daughters and brother.




We got to St. Louis just in time to greet our newest relative, newborn Baby C. My Aunt D and Uncle B are the proud grandparents (see cigar in pocket). Later in the week, HG visited with Baby C's big sisters, Cousins A and S.




I counted 36 relatives that we got to see! (obviously not all pictured here) The list included my godparents Aunt J and Uncle E and my Aunt V and Uncle B (all great-grandparents). We also visited with old friends. HG's pal S took him to the playground at the ball fields all by herself. On our four plane rides, HG entertained himself with puzzles and peanuts.



